Welcome to my mutterings to life in general and all that Jazz!

So this is my attempt at the wonderful world of blogging!

It will contain my ramblings of life, hopes, dreams and a smattering of what makes me smile!

So grab a cupcake, (hopefully one with zillions of buttercream!) a cup of tea and sit back and take yourself out from this busy life for a few moments................................

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Exciting Times Ahead

Over the next few weeks Never Forgets existing website will dissapear and a new website will be born!

My new 'baby' will hopefully be easier to navigate, have a lovely fresh new look and above all have a whole new range of exciting things to offer.

I am busily embroidering a whole new range of NEW designs which is all very exciting!

The new web site will be launched with some FANTASTIC opening offers so watch this space..........................

Also another very very exciting thing is about to happen but you will have to wait for that one!

Hapy sewing everyone!

Kind Regards
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment