Welcome to my mutterings to life in general and all that Jazz!

So this is my attempt at the wonderful world of blogging!

It will contain my ramblings of life, hopes, dreams and a smattering of what makes me smile!

So grab a cupcake, (hopefully one with zillions of buttercream!) a cup of tea and sit back and take yourself out from this busy life for a few moments................................

Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

New website - New Logo

Well I think I have finally got the look of my new logo all sorted out. So will be off tomorrow back to the designers to hopefully approve the final proof. This can then be transferred to the new web team and new web-site will be well under way.

Its all very exciting and I am looking forward to being able to showcase some of the new designs which I am very very excited about.

It is also a great time for me to raid my stash and use up things that perhaps I had forgotten about. I seem to also now have a great fascination with buttons! My button box is getting very overflowing!

Can;t wait for the next few weeks and hopefully get some inspiration from my forth coming holiday. I have also been looking back on the work of Charles Rennie MacKintosh who constantly inspires me. Wow his designs are classic and timeless and so very very fabulous!

Happy Sewing everyone!
Ellie

1 comment: