Welcome to my mutterings to life in general and all that Jazz!

So this is my attempt at the wonderful world of blogging!

It will contain my ramblings of life, hopes, dreams and a smattering of what makes me smile!

So grab a cupcake, (hopefully one with zillions of buttercream!) a cup of tea and sit back and take yourself out from this busy life for a few moments................................

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Naming Day / Christening Day - Either way a Special Day!




When my children were small, we only had the choice of a Christening Day, however now lots of my customers and friends have chosen to have a 'naming day', which I guess has the same sentiment, in that friends and family gather to join in this special day for the special baby or child.




So with this in mind, and because I have been asked to add Naming Day bibs to our collection, well now we have. They are not yet on the website so this really is an exclusive!

I have also made naming day bunting which can have the name of the lucky recipient on - one letter on each pennant!

When you think about it, whatever the outfit the baby/child is wearing probably was made with love, is a family heirloom or has cost quite a bit of money, so it makes sense to enhance this with a fabulous bib.

Hope you like them!

Kindest Regards



Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment