Welcome to my mutterings to life in general and all that Jazz!

So this is my attempt at the wonderful world of blogging!

It will contain my ramblings of life, hopes, dreams and a smattering of what makes me smile!

So grab a cupcake, (hopefully one with zillions of buttercream!) a cup of tea and sit back and take yourself out from this busy life for a few moments................................

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung!


Well its still chilly outside but the sun is shining and my tubs and pots around the garden are growing!


I have been watching on TV The Delicious Miss Dahl (Sophie Dahls new cooking programme) which is truly wonderful. Her new book will definately be on my reading list. It has also inspired me to put bunting onto the website. It is amazing how some shabby chic bunting can make a dreary corner a cheery corner.


I have also decided to have a go at knitting some cushion covers from ribbons and silks. Depending on how they come along these too may make an appearance on the site soon.


My great nephew Aaron will be joining us for Sunday Lunch and of course the morning will start with an Easter Egg Hunt! The children love it and I am sure they will all help Aaron along as he is only 19 months old! Later today I shall endeavour to make and embroider a material bucket suitably adorned with a Easter theme.


Whatever you are doing this Easter Weekend, Have a Happy Peaceful one, and relax and enjoy some quality time with your family!


Ellie







No comments:

Post a Comment