Welcome to my mutterings to life in general and all that Jazz!

So this is my attempt at the wonderful world of blogging!

It will contain my ramblings of life, hopes, dreams and a smattering of what makes me smile!

So grab a cupcake, (hopefully one with zillions of buttercream!) a cup of tea and sit back and take yourself out from this busy life for a few moments................................

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My how times are changing

As a new year is upon us, its a time for reflection and also a great opportunity to meet up wth friends and family.

Over the Christmas and New Year period, I was lucky enough to be able to spend lots of time with friends and family and also my Aunt. We were talking about when we were little and my Aunt was explaining about some of the photographs she had from when I was a baby. Well, we soon got out old photograph albums and also pictures of my brothers and sisters when they were small (black and white ones may I add!).


My aunt had just become a great great grandma and she wanted a small gift to give to this new member of the family, so she decided a blue baby comforter would be the ideal gift to the newest member of the family!



So a personalised comforter was made and my Aunt was very pleased.   It made me think back to my picutures of when I was small and how I was such a dolly girl! 

Now we have so many other gorgeous gifts to give to babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment